Do you like to get some hands-on experience with image recognition by tackling a real-life problem? And do you like to increase your skills by getting guidance from experts in the field?
Bright Cape organizes a two-day image recognition hackathon which challenges you to show your data-driven mindset!
Are you new to image recognition but eager to get familiar with it? No problem! The hackathon is preceded by an image recognition training session that introduces the topic and shows different techniques.
The program is as follows:
- Training Image Recognition at Tuesday 04-06-2019
- 18:00 to 18:45 Dinner
- 18:45 to 21:30 Training
- Hackathon Image Recognition Part 1 at Tuesday 11-06-2019
- 16:00 to 16:15 Kickoff
- 16:15 to … Coding time
- Hackathon Image Recognition Part 2 at Wednesday 19-06-2019
- 16:00 to 20:00 Coding time
- 20:00 to 20:30 Performance evaluation
- 20:30 to … Winner announcement + drinks!
For all three events, dinner and drinks will be arranged by Bright Cape!
If you …
- Are a student in Computer Science, Data Science, Industrial Engineering (OPAC/IS), Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- Have experience with programming (in Python)
Bright Cape is looking forward to welcome you at their office, High Tech Campus 31, Eindhoven.
As all participants will be teamed up, it is not a problem if you can’t make it to all three of the events.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.