Join Bright Cape and Celonis for our 'Superfluid Supper Club' and start your journey to operational fluidity
According to IDC, 40% of technology spend is now going on digital transformation. But, with every digital transformation project such as RPA, you are creating greater friction, complexity and less transparency into your processes.
We know the journey to operational fluidity can be daunting. Businesses are rushing toward an abstract notion of digital transformation without fully understanding the environment they’re trying to change, or the results they’re hoping to achieve. In fact, according to the Celonis research, over 80% of decision-makers admit they do not look at internal processes when setting initial goals and KPIs for transformation projects.
During this conversation-driven dinner event, our experts will show you how you can:
- Improve visibility into your digital processes
- Identify areas of friction and bottlenecks in these processes, that are costing the business time and money
- Make fact-based decisions about how to reduce this friction
- Drive informed RPA transformation projects that create business impact
17:30 Welcome and company pitches
18:20 Advanced Process Mining - Getting Value from Machine Learning with Celonis
19:00 Main course
19:20 Turn RPA into a success with Process Mining - Learn how your RPA journey can learn from Process Mining.
20:20 Coffee / tea
3511 AE Utrecht
Parking: Q-Park/La Vie Parkeergarage: St. Jacobsstraat 1 (navigation: Rozenstraat 1) or Parkeergarage Paardenveld: Kroonstraat 9. If you travel by train it is only a 10 minute walk.
The dinner is free for the attendees. However, in case of a no show without unsubscribing before September 12, you will be charged €34,50.
Tell us about your questions and challenges in advance
We want to help answer questions specific to you and your experience.
- What is your main question concerning RPA or Process Mining?
- Do you have specific questions or challenges at this moment?
- What would you like to learn from others?
- Is there a specific subject you want to learn more about?
Share with us what you want to learn and/or discuss so we can tailor the program to ensure we deliver you maximum value.