Within our data analytics & science team, we are also specifically looking for Process Mining consultants. Bright Cape is preferred consultant for both large (e.g. Celonis, ProcessGold) and smaller (e.g. PAF, Disco) tools. We assist customers along the complete journey: from determining whether & where Process Mining can add value all the way up to implementation. We are eager to expand our already impressive customer base and want you to be part of it!
We have positions open in our Amsterdam and Eindhoven office, so pick the one that’s most convenient to you!
Experience with one of the Process Mining tools is preferred, but not required - as long as you are eager to learn.
- Someone with attention to detail and a drive to encover the meaning behind data
- A great communicator
- A critical, and quick thinker
- Innovative and creative
- Driven to learn more
- The power to explain complex matters in a simple way
- Experience in translating complex data to meaningful insights
- A background in Data Science / Mathematics / Econometrics / Analytics or a related field
Preferred (but not required):
- Knowledge of one or more Process Mining tools
- Experience with a scripting language like R/Python
- Knowledge of querying languages like SQL and database software, like SAP/SAS
- An entrepreneurial environment where you’ll be heard
- Freedom in doing what you love
- An innovative environment. We’re rethinking and shaping the field of Experience Design.
- Good working conditions
- Amazing colleagues
- Yearly ski trip (that we count down to the moment we get back)
Challenge accepted? Curious to learn more about Process Mining? We would like to meet you! Please send us an e-mail with your CV and (short) motivation to email@example.com and we will see you soon!
Motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic about what you do? Do you have a data driven mindset and want to put this into practice in an energetic and vigorous team? Stop searching, because we have a match. Who we are? Bright Cape is a small & big data consultancy firm located in Eindhoven & Amsterdam with a European reach. Extract, Embed, Educate is what we do. Extract value out of our customer’s data, Embed (Bright Cape proprietary) solutions into our customer’s processes & governance and Educate them to get familiar with data analytics and our solutions.
Bottom line: We help companies increasing their revenue, diminishing their costs and increasing their process efficiency through Data Analytics & Science, Data Driven Experiences (DDEX), and Process Mining. Besides, we are constantly working on various astonishing Europe-wide innovation projects which have led to several innovative products.
Bright Cape employees are very diverse but share their excitement for new opportunities and positive way of thinking. We also greatly value our quarterly team outings, monthly ‘VrijMiBo’s’, Christmas party, family day and most of all our yearly ski trip.
Are you a data analytics enthusiast, a code master, research hero, or a visual king/queen? Full of energy and motivation and already eager to join our beloved yearly ski trip? Please scroll down to our vacancies to find your best fit and send us an e-mail!