As a data scientist at Bright Cape you will be operating at the forefront of innovation. We are constantly on the lookout for new applications and techniques that help us translate data to create meaning and value for our products and clients. You will operate within our multi-disciplinary teams or provide our clients with the best advice and applications of data science. You won’t be alone in this journey. Bright Cape has many data analysts or scientists that you will be collaborating with and that are up for brainstorming your ideas.
At Bright Cape we strive to take on our customers challenges across the whole spectrum of data science. To list some of the subjects our data scientists have been working on over the last year:
- Process Mining
- Use of Machine Learning algorithms in predictive maintenance
- Text mining and sentiment analysis to analyze social networks
- Development of predictive pricing models
- Use of clustering/unsupervised classification models to identify key consumer groups
- Quantifying impact of marketing campaigns using econometric methods
We have positions open in our Amsterdam and Eindhoven office, so pick the one that’s most convenient to you!
- An entrepreneur with a commercial mindset
- A critical, and quick thinker
- Innovative and creative
- Driven to learn more
- The power to explain complex matters in a simple way
- Experience in translating complex data to meaningful insights
- Extensive experience with a scripting language like R/Python
- A background in Data Science / Mathematics / Econometrics or a related field
Preferred (but not required):
- Experience with general purpose languages like Java/C#/C++
- Knowledge of querying languages like SQL and database software, like SAP/SAS
- Knowledge of tools such as Process Mining
- An entrepreneurial environment where you’ll be heard>
- Freedom in doing what you love
- An innovative environment. We’re using data science to rethink and reshape many domains
- The possibility to keep learning
- Amazing colleagues and a young dynamic team
- Yearly ski trip (that we count down to the moment we get back)
Challenge accepted? We would like to meet you! Please send us an e-mail with your CV and (short) motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see you soon!
Motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic about what you do? Do you have a data driven mindset and want to put this into practice in an energetic and vigorous team? Stop searching, because we have a match. Who we are? Bright Cape is a small & big data consultancy firm located in Eindhoven & Amsterdam with a European reach. Extract, Embed, Educate is what we do. Extract value out of our customer’s data, Embed (Bright Cape proprietary) solutions into our customer’s processes & governance and Educate them to get familiar with data analytics and our solutions.
Bottom line: We help companies increasing their revenue, diminishing their costs and increasing their process efficiency through Data Analytics & Science, Data Driven Experiences (DDEX), and Process Mining. Besides, we are constantly working on various astonishing Europe-wide innovation projects which have led to several innovative products.
Bright Cape employees are very diverse but share their excitement for new opportunities and positive way of thinking. We also greatly value our quarterly team outings, monthly ‘VrijMiBo’s’, Christmas party, family day and most of all our yearly ski trip.
Are you a data analytics enthusiast, a code master, research hero, or a visual king/queen? Full of energy and motivation and already eager to join our beloved yearly ski trip? Please scroll down to our vacancies to find your best fit and send us an e-mail!